OXWASH Ltd Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and OXWASH, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by OXWASH and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to OXWASH and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of OXWASH, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of OXWASH.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of OXWASH or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that OXWASH makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. OXWASH is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst OXWASH uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. OXWASH accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. OXWASH reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, OXWASH accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
29. OXWASH is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11099853 whose registered address is OXWASH, Unit 7, Roger House, Osney Mead, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX20ES and it operates the Website www.oxwash.com.
You can contact OXWASH by email on email@example.com.
OXWASH Ltd and its employees, agents, and contractors (OXWASH Ltd) are pleased to provide professional pick-up and delivery laundry and dry cleaning services to our customers and offer quality and convenience at an affordable price. We offer you, our customers, our services subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated and set forth below. Your use of OXWASH Ltd services (“Services”) indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Please read the following provisions carefully and if you do not so agree, you should inform us and cease using the services immediately. This agreement is strictly between OXWASH Ltd, its customers and services provided by parties subcontracted by OXWASH Ltd, and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties. OXWASH reserves the right to alter prices for its goods and services at any point.
Pick-up/Delivery will take place on a pre-determined day and frequency, except on certain holidays as determined by the assigned subcontracted service provider. OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to determine the pick-up/delivery times and reschedule pick-up/delivery times upon prior notice to its customers.
Pick-up and Delivery, Procedure and Terms:
OXWASH Ltd will provide each customer with an OXWASH recycled nylon/polyurethane laundry bag and garment cover. OXWASH Ltd reserves the right not to pick-up items that are not in these bags. Customers are provided with a free laundry bag at the beginning of their service plan. A fee of £3 per bag will be charged to the customer for replacement bags.
The customer agrees not to include any of the following items inside their mixed laundry bags given to OXWASH Ltd representatives for service: (i) non-washable items, (ii) items that are labelled for hand washing and/or dry cleaning only, or (iii) any other items not meant for laundering.
The customer is responsible for any and all damage caused by any items left in the customer’s clothing or laundry bag that causes damage to the clothing of any customer, the cleaning machines, or any other property of OXWASH Ltd or its other parties or customers.
OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors are not responsible for, and shall not pay for, any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended by the customer for pick-up or delivery.
Missed/Unattended Pick-up or Delivery:
If the customer misses the scheduled pick-up during any given week, the customer will forfeit the service for that week and will not be reimbursed. If the customer misses a scheduled delivery, the customer must coordinate with OXWASH Ltd to reschedule the delivery during the next available delivery time.
The customer must pay the agreed upon charges prior to service. Service will not usually begin until OXWASH Ltd has received payment in full or a legally binding contract is in place. All online payments are made through the OXWASH secured payment system or as an automated direct debit payment taken directly from their checking account via OXWASH invoice. OXWASH Ltd does not accept cash payments. OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to change prices at any time. Unless otherwise stated in a formal signed contract, by using the OXWASH service the customer agrees to the standard unit pricing as displayed on this website.
Completion And Payment Of Fees and Invoices
Completion of any work shall be deemed to have taken place when such work as described in this website, by contractual agreement or by direct communication with a client has been carried out. At this stage full payment of the fee shall become due. Under such circumstances where uncontracted commercial work has been undertaken at the request of a client, they shall be charged at the base unit pricing as displayed on the OXWASH website for ad hoc orders. Should the work be delayed or suspended at the request of or through and default of the client for a period exceeding 4 weeks, OXWASH Ltd shall be entitled to payment of the fees resulting from all the work carried out up to and including the end of the period. Should the work be delayed or suspended at the request of or through and default of the client for a period exceeding 4 weeks, OXWASH Ltd shall be entitled to payment of the fees resulting from all the work carried out up to and including the end of the period. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of the invoice unless agreed beforehand. If the Customer fails to make any payment within 30 days of it becoming due, OXWASH shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 10% per month on the outstanding amounts. Payment for further work will be agreed with the customer and made once milestones are completed. Invoices will be raised by Safe & Settled Ltd work is completed. Payment any invoices will be within 30 days of issue.
Except as described in this paragraph, all sales are final and all payments are non-refundable. A customer who has signed up for a prepaid package plan will have the right to cancel his or her contract within seven (7) days of signing up for the OXWASH Ltd package plan and receive a full refund. After such seven day period, OXWASH Ltd shall have no obligation to refund any amounts paid by the customer. If a promotional item was received the sale is final and the payment is non-refundable.
Ordering process: Upon ordering the customer is responsible for notifying OXWASH Ltd of the contents of the laundry and garment bags via the online ordering platform. You will be notified of any discrepancy that is discovered. We will not proceed with washing without resolving the said discrepancy with you. This may cause a delay in the processing of the customer's items. OXWASH Ltd is not responsible for any items not listed in the ordering process.
OXWASH Ltd will take every effort to maintain a high-quality cleaning service. OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors accept no liability for damage due to normal cleaning of items without care instructions. OXWASH Ltd will follow any reasonable instructions provided via the special instructions form in the ordering process, including as to water or drying temperature. However, OXWASH Ltd does not read cleaning instruction labels of all clothes submitted because of the low prices charged. Accordingly, OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors accept no liability for special care items that require special attention, including dry clean only items. OXWASH Ltd is not responsible for clothing bleeding, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures. Precautions will be taken to alleviate these problems where possible. OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors reserve the right to refuse to clean any garment. OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors do not guarantee the removal of all stains. OXWASH Ltd will re-clean items that, in its sole discretion, were not properly cleaned and have not been worn since they were cleaned, at no additional cost. This may result in a delay in the return of the items to the customer. OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors are not responsible for loss or damage of any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewellery, or any other items. The customer agrees not to leave such items in their clothing or in their laundry bags. Zippers, buttons and poppers behave unpredictably while being commercially cleaned and therefore the customer is notified that there is a possibility of zipper issues while following normal wash procedures, and OXWASH Ltd does not accept any liability for such issues.
Loss or Damage:
Missing or damaged items must be reported to OXWASH Ltd within 24 hours of delivery of your laundry bag. Failure to report the missing or damaged item within 24 hours shall remove any liability of OXWASH Ltd for the missing or damaged item. In the event that any item is lost or damaged by OXWASH Ltd, OXWASH Ltd will issue the customer a refund or credit for the value of that item as stated in this paragraph. If a customer is able to provide proof of purchase and purchase amount of the lost or damaged item, OXWASH Ltd will provide a full refund, notwithstanding a maximum reimbursement for each individual item of £1000, and the maximum total reimbursement per customer of £1500. If a customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, OXWASH Ltd will issue the customer a refund or credit for the value of that item as specified in the National Fair Claims Guide from the International Fabricare Institute (“IFI”). This guide takes into account the average life of the garment, depreciation for the age of the item, and the current replacement cost. If the customer is unable to document the age of a garment, OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to limit the maximum age of any garment to one year. If no current replacement cost is available OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to use the replacement cost of a comparable item currently available. OXWASH Ltd and its subcontractors are not liable for any pre-existing damage to a garment or other item and reserves the right to return any item without cleaning it if any pre-existing damage is found or if we have a concern about the colourfastness or the age or weakness of the fabric.
Use of Third-Party Service Providers:
OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to utilize any outsourcer, vendor, or outside service provider for any service, without notice to the customer. OXWASH Ltd is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, any damage or loss due to the acts or omissions of its vendors, third-party outsourcers, or service providers. OXWASH Ltd works with partners including Johnsons Cleaners UK, AWASH Laundry Ltd and excellent individual self-employed service providers.
Confidentiality and Disclaimer:
1. All Club members are entitled to a maximum of two pickups per week of whichever items they are sending to be washed or ironed; it is mandatory this condition is abided by in conjunction with the other terms and conditions.
2. All Club members are entitled to sending off a maximum of five domestic laundry bags per week. A single ‘domestic laundry bag’ denotes 6kg of laundry, so this totals 30kg of domestic laundry per week.
3. TOPAZ and SAPPHIRE Club members are entitled to sending off a maximum of ten pieces of ironing each week.
4. TOPAZ AND SAPPHIRE Club members are entitled to sending off a maximum of four linen bed sets per week.
5. SAPPHIRE Club members are entitled to sending off a maximum of eight dry cleaning items per week.
Time of Payment: Your payment for subscription to OXWASH Club is due at the time of enrolment. If you subscribe to the OXWASH Club, you will be charged monthly until you cancel.
Alteration of Your Plan: If you wish to change from one type of plan to another, you can do so from the ‘My Account’ page. If you are having trouble with this, send an email to and we will assist you.
Freezing Your Plan: If you wish to freeze your Club membership as you want to postpone your usage and payment of the service for a period of time, you may do so from the ‘My Account’ page at no cost. The freezing of your subscription will take effect from exactly one month after your last Club payment. If you are having issues with this, please email for assistance.
Cancellation of Your Plan: You are free to cancel your monthly payments at any time, and your final charge will be your current monthly membership payment, on the day of your initial enrolment, in the month in which you cancel your membership from the Club. You can cancel your plan from the ‘My Account’ page, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OXWASH reserves the right to terminate service and refund customers at any time for any reason. We will notify customers immediately via email.
Changes to OXWASH Club Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revised terms on our website. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions or other policies means you accept the changes. The revised Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately upon its publication on our website.
Upon the customer's authorisation to commence work, the terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any other prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, between the parties; its terms can be modified or waived only by a written amendment to this Agreement, signed by both parties, and no course of conduct, failure or delay shall affect the validity, binding effect or enforceability of this Agreement or be considered an implied waiver. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom. The parties hereto hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom and each party waives all objections to the convenience of forum. Neither Customer nor OXWASH Ltd shall be liable to the other for any failure or delay in its performance due to any cause beyond its control, including acts of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism, riot, sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, Internet interruption, government acts, and other similar events. OXWASH Ltd shall be entitled to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs, and reasonable legal fees, expenses and cost in any action against Customer. Each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner to be effective and valid under any applicable law, but if any provision is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then such provision shall be reformed, construed and enforced as if such provision had never been contained herein. OXWASH Ltd reserves the right to discontinue services at the discretion of its authorised agents or representatives. In such case, any pre-paid fees for which services have not been provided will be refunded to the customer. Customer consents to being photographed and filmed by OXWASH Ltd in connection with his/her use of services. Customer further consents to OXWASH Ltd’s use of the photographs and films, including any performance, voice, or other aspects of Customer’s persona, by OXWASH Ltd for any function or reason. In addition, Customer assigns to OXWASH Ltd any copyright interest and right of publicity that may arise as a result of such filming or photography. This permission continues after a Customer’s death, disability or termination of this Agreement. Customer will not be given any additional compensation for OXWASH Ltd’s use of photographs or films.